Published Date: Feb, 2014
No of Pages: 15
- Table of Contents
Abengoa Solar, S.A. (Abengoa Solar), a subsidiary of Abengoa, S.A. is a technology company offering solutions for sustainable development in the renewable energy sector. The company builds and operates concentrating solar power plants (CSP) consisting of power towers, parabolic troughs and dish Stirling; and photovoltaic electricity plants; and develops and commercializes the technologies. Abengoa Solar provides a range of value added services from technology development to plant operation and maintenance. In addition to large-scale electric generation plants, Abengoa Solar offers systems that can be customized for industrial and commercial applications providing electricity, process heat, and space cooling. Abengoa Solar also offers financial support and expertise from its other subsidiaries in the fields of control systems and water management. Abengoa Solar is headquartered in Sevilla, Spain.
Abengoa Solar, S.A Key Recent Developments
Aug 26, 2013: Abengoa completes construction of Khi Solar One tower in South Africa
Feb 27, 2013: 8minutenergy Marks 266 MW Mount Signal Solar Development Milestone
Mar 17, 2013: Masdar Launches Shams 1 CSP Project In UAE
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Abengoa Solar, S.A provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Abengoa Solar, S.A and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Information
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Overview
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Employees
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Employee Biographies
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Operational Heads
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Major Products and Services
Abengoa Solar, S.A - History
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Company Statement
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Business Description
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Corporate Strategy
Abengoa Solar, S.A - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Strengths
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Weaknesses
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Opportunities
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Threats
Abengoa Solar, S.A - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Information
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Major Products and Services
Abengoa Solar, S.A, History
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Employees
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Employee Biographies
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Operational Heads
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Other Locations
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Subsidiaries
Abengoa Solar, S.A, Key Competitors
Abengoa Solar, S.A, SWOT Analysis
|If above report doesn't have the business information suitable for your business, we can provide custom research that would be lucrative for your business or enhance your profession. We leverage most comprehensive, affordable, high-quality custom research which will match exact topic & specifications of your choice. Please visit Custom Research page to make an enquiry.
product id: 324263, price: INR 18312, GlobalData