Virgin Media Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Virgin Media Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Virgin Media Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Virgin Media Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents Virgin Media Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Virgin Media Inc. (Virgin) is a media and communications company. It provides voice, data and internet solutions to leading businesses, service providers, and public sector organizations in the U.K. The company, through fiber optic cable network, delivers television with on-demand content and broadband services to about 12.6 million homes in the UK. In addition, it offers broadband services throughout the country over telephone lines. Virgin is the largest mobile virtual network operator, and the second largest home phone and pay TV provider in the UK. As of December 2009, the company provided mobile telephone services to about 2.2 million prepay mobile customers and over one million mobile customers across third party networks. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
Table of Contents:
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.2 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Operating Units
2.3 Major Products and Services
2.4 Key Employees
2.4.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.5 Locations and Subsidiaries
2.6 Key Competitors
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 FINANCIAL RATIOS
4.1 Capital Market Ratios
4.2 Annual Ratios
4.3 Interim Ratios
4.4 Ratio Charts
4.5 Share Data
5 FINANCIAL DEALS
5.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
6 NEWS AND EVENTS
6.2 Company History
7.1 Research Methodology
7.2 Ratio Definitions
7.3 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Virgin Media Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Virgin Media Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Virgin Media Inc. Key Employees
Table 4: Virgin Media Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Virgin Media Inc. Locations
Table 6: Virgin Media Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Virgin Media Inc. SWOT Analysis
Table 8: Virgin Media Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Virgin Media Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Virgin Media Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 11: Virgin Media Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Virgin Media Inc. Financial Deals
Table 13: Virgin Media Inc. History
Table 14: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Virgin Media Inc., Ratio Charts