LatinFinance covers banking and capital markets in the region for two decades. It is the authoritative source on debt, equity, structured finance, syndicated loans, private equity and M&A
Latin Market Trend Analysis
LatinFinance is the leading source of value-added financial markets intelligence for Latin America and the Caribbean.
Published from New York and Miami, with a network of correspondents across Latin America and the Caribbean, LatinFinance has covered banking and capital markets in the region for two decades. It is the authoritative source on debt, equity, structured finance, syndicated loans, private equity and M&A, as well as multilateral financing, people moves and secondary trading.
The LatinFinance Daily brief delivers the latest news, while the monthly magazine and data-intensive website add the further context and analysis required to do business in these fast-moving markets.
Presidents of countries, heads of retail and investment banks, corporate and sovereign financing innovators, leading portfolio managers, traders and analysts choose LatinFinance for actionable, forward-looking information. Besides deal coverage, market-trend analysis and exclusive interviews with leading decision-makers, LatinFinance also provides detailed transaction pipelines, underwriting and advisory league tables, polls and awards.
As the volume of information on the region grows, our role of cutting through the clutter to identify events of immediate significance and lasting importance for the Latin American and Caribbean region becomes ever more vital. LatinFinance is the essential provider of news and analysis that cannot be found anywhere else.
Premium Subscription include:
* LatinFinance Daily Brief delivered every morning to your inbox or blackberry - the news that moves the market, before the market opens
* Updated data on upcoming and recently closed deals including pricing, size, tenor, rating and timing
* Detailed league tables for each major asset class, by volume and by fees
* One year subscription of LatinFinance
* Ten years of LatinFinance interviews, analysis and commentary, in a searchable online archive
* The latest issue of LatinFinance online and up to 2 weeks ahead of print edition