Logistics market size, market segmentation and outsourcing rates. Analysis of past market performance along with 5-yr forecast growth trends for contract logistics markets in five key sectors. Identify leading 3PLs and benchmark margins, financial, operational and service indicators.
This is a uniquely positioned research report that combines Analytiqa’s sizing and forecasting of contract logistics markets with analysis, ranking and benchmarking of 3PLs, on a financial, operational and service level basis.
The market data provided within this report is extracted from the much larger Western European Logistics 2011 report. It is not estimated, based upon GDP figures, or aggregation of a number of 3PL company revenues, it is based upon insight gained from leading 3PLs and supply chain professionals across Europe, combined with Analytiqa’s experienced analysts and proprietary databases. Use the report to:
- Benchmark market size and growth between five industry sectors 2007-2015
- Track current and future outsourcing trends
- Identify and target the fastest growing markets for new business opportunities
- Identify leading 3PLs and analyse margins, financial, operational and service information and data
How can this report benefit your business?
- Access the latest up-to-date market data
- Delivers in-depth understanding of both market dynamics and 3PL performance
- Trusted research methodology and market analysis
As a supplier, service provider to the sector or a 3PL, the unique data set will enable you to:
- Increase revenues by the selected targeting of faster growing logistics markets
- Win new customers, by focusing on markets and industry sectors where outsourcing is growing
- Prioritise customer targeting, leading to quicker revenue wins, by identifying faster growing in-house or outsourced markets
- Achieve higher ROI on investments by prioritising and aligning strategies with highly performing markets
- Produce highly focused marketing campaigns, boosting customer retention and contract wins, by demonstrating understanding of market dynamics
Most importantly, the insight contained can be used to draw conclusions that can be applied to either process or strategic planning with the absolute confidence that the content originates from a source that is a consistent, reliable and specialist within the supply chain industry.
This report will therefore assist you in ensuring that you are fully informed, be your need to devise or advise on a strategy, identify service providers, benchmark margins and performance, assess market challenges and growth potential or simply understand market size, sector and future growth dynamics.