South African Airways (SAA) is the national airline of Republic of South Africa. It is also the largest airline in South Africa. The company offers the biggest route network in Africa and flies to both regional and international destinations. SAA flies to 35 international destinations in 26 countries in Africa, Europe, the Americas, Asia and Australasia. It manages a fleet of about 51 jets, consisting of both Airbus and Boeing models. Its affiliates offer additional support like: South African Express provides regional service and SA Airlink, operates as a feeder carrier. Airlink serves 5 cities in South Africa. It also offers transportation services for goods, international courier and ground handling services. SAA is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
GlobalData’s South African Airways provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services. This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
British Airways Plc
ExpressJet Holdings, Inc.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Ryanair Holdings plc
Air France KLM