Business Review’s Applied Materials, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Applied Materials, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Applied Materials, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Applied Materials, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents Applied Materials, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Applied Materials, Inc. (Applied Materials) is engaged in the business of creating and commercializing of nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the global semiconductor, flat panel display, solar and related industries. It also offers a broad portfolio of innovative equipment, service, and software products. Applied Materials also produces equipment for manufacturing of solar arrays and energy efficient glass. The company operates through four reportable segments, namely, Silicon, Applied Global Services, Display, and Energy and Environmental Solutions. Its customers include manufacturers of semiconductor chips and wafers; flat panel liquid crystal displays (LCDs), photovoltaic (PV) cells, and other electronic devices. Applied Materials is headquartered in Santa Clara (California), the US.
Table of Contents:1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.2 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Operating Units
2.3 Major Products and Services
2.4 Key Employees
2.4.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.5 Locations and Subsidiaries
2.6 Key Competitors
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 FINANCIAL RATIOS
4.1 Capital Market Ratios
4.2 Annual Ratios
4.3 Interim Ratios
4.4 Ratio Charts
4.5 Share Data
5 FINANCIAL DEALS
5.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
6 NEWS AND EVENTS
6.2 Company History
7.1 Research Methodology
7.2 Ratio Definitions
7.3 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Applied Materials, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Applied Materials, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Applied Materials, Inc. Key Employees
Table 4: Applied Materials, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Applied Materials, Inc. Locations
Table 6: Applied Materials, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Applied Materials, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Table 8: Applied Materials, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Applied Materials, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Applied Materials, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 11: Applied Materials, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Applied Materials, Inc. Financial Deals
Table 13: Applied Materials, Inc. History
Table 14: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Applied Materials, Inc., Ratio Charts