Business Review’s CKE Restaurants, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning CKE Restaurants, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “CKE Restaurants, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (CKE Restaurants, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents CKE Restaurants, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
CKE Restaurants, Inc. (CKE) is a US based quick service restaurant company. The company owns, operates and franchises more than 3,100 quick-service restaurants, through its wholly owned subsidiaries. The company’s portfolio of quick service restaurants brands comprises the Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s, Green Burrito and the Red Burrito. As of January 2010, the company operated 1,224 Carl’s Jr. and 1,905 Hardee’s restaurants across the US. Its Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s chains are the tenth and twelfth largest sandwich restaurant chains in the US, respectively. CKE operates in more than 43 states in the US, domestically. Its licensed restaurants operate in several countries, such as Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, the Russian Federation, China, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates.. The company is headquartered in Carpinteria (California), the US.
Table of Contents:
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.2 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Operating Units
2.3 Major Products and Services
2.4 Key Employees
2.4.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.5 Locations and Subsidiaries
2.6 Key Competitors
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 FINANCIAL RATIOS
4.1 Capital Market Ratios
4.2 Annual Ratios
4.3 Interim Ratios
4.4 Ratio Charts
4.5 Share Data
5 FINANCIAL DEALS
5.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
6 NEWS AND EVENTS
6.2 Company History
7.1 Research Methodology
7.2 Ratio Definitions
7.3 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: CKE Restaurants, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: CKE Restaurants, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: CKE Restaurants, Inc. Key Employees
Table 4: CKE Restaurants, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: CKE Restaurants, Inc. Locations
Table 6: CKE Restaurants, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: CKE Restaurants, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Table 8: CKE Restaurants, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: CKE Restaurants, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: CKE Restaurants, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 11: CKE Restaurants, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: CKE Restaurants, Inc. Financial Deals
Table 13: CKE Restaurants, Inc. History
Table 14: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: CKE Restaurants, Inc., Ratio Charts