‘Costco in the US: Local Profile’ contains details on Costco's local operations, covering its market share (as well as that of its key competitors) and its latest approaches and strategies. It also provides details on historical developments in the country and latest news, events, key employees and key competitors.
‘Costco in the US: Local Profile’ is a comprehensive report covering the company’s local operations. It also includes key financial and operational performance details of the company. In addition, the report presents the strategy of the company, market share and investment plans of the key players in the market.
The report provides readers with an understanding of the company, insight into its latest approaches and a clear picture of its market situation vis-a-vis competitors.
The report identifies and presents key information of Costco in the US. In addition, it gives the description of the local operations as well as news and events of the company.
Key points covered in the reports are:
• Store Formats
• Private Labels
• Awards and Recognition
• Financial and Operational Performance
• Key Employee Biographies
• Market Share of Key Players in Various Formats
• Investment Plan of Key Competitors
Reasons To Buy
• This report is completely focused on Costco’s operations and its performance in US.
• It provides details across a range of topics, including private labels, formats it operates, company strategy and latest developments.
• The report also provides essential context on the company's competitive position by providing insight into the competitive environment and performance of the company relative to its rivals.
Costco Wholesale Corporation (Costco) is a US-based international membership warehouse operator. The company plans to open 16–18 new stores in new regions and smaller towns and cities of the US by the end of 2011.