Business Review’s FortisBC Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning FortisBC Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “FortisBC Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (FortisBC Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents FortisBC Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
ForticBC Inc. (FortisBC) an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Fortis Inc. (Fortis), is the largest investor-owned distribution utility in Canada. Currently, Fortis’ regulated holdings include a natural gas utility and electric utilities. Further, Fortis is also engaged in the real estate and hotel operations. FortisBC is an integrated, regulated electricity company, which owns and operates hydroelectric generating plants, high voltage transmission lines and a large network of distribution property in the Southern part of British Columbia. The company directly and indirectly serves more than 159,000 customers which comprise of residential, commercial, wholesale and industrial consumers of its operating regions. FortisBC is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada.
Table of Contents:
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.2 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Operating Units
2.3 Major Products and Services
2.4 Key Employees
2.4.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.5 Locations and Subsidiaries
2.6 Key Competitors
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 FINANCIAL RATIOS
4.1 Capital Market Ratios
4.2 Annual Ratios
4.3 Interim Ratios
4.4 Ratio Charts
4.5 Share Data
5 FINANCIAL DEALS
5.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
6 NEWS AND EVENTS
6.2 Company History
7.1 Research Methodology
7.2 Ratio Definitions
7.3 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: FortisBC Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: FortisBC Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: FortisBC Inc. Key Employees
Table 4: FortisBC Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: FortisBC Inc. Locations
Table 6: FortisBC Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: FortisBC Inc. SWOT Analysis
Table 8: FortisBC Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: FortisBC Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: FortisBC Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 11: FortisBC Inc., Share Data
Table 12: FortisBC Inc. Financial Deals
Table 13: FortisBC Inc. History
Table 14: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: FortisBC Inc., Ratio Charts