Sysco Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Sysco Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “Sysco Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Sysco Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents Sysco Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Sysco Corporation (Sysco), is a North American distributor of food and related products to the foodservice or food-prepared-away-from-home industry. The company operating through its subsidiaries and divisions, provides products and related services to over 400,000 customers, including restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other foodservice customers. The company chiefly operates through two segments, namely: Broadline Segment, and SYGMA Segment. The company is headquartered at Houston, United States. Sysco Corporation acquired Pallas Foods Limited, a foodservice distributor based in Ireland. Pallas acquisition would position the company for future growth by strengthening its market position in Ireland. This acquisition will not only provide Sysco with the access to a quality management team, it will also allows the company to further explore international growth.
Table of Contents:
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.2 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Operating Units
2.3 Major Products and Services
2.4 Key Employees
2.4.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.5 Locations and Subsidiaries
2.6 Key Competitors
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 FINANCIAL RATIOS
4.1 Capital Market Ratios
4.2 Annual Ratios
4.3 Interim Ratios
4.4 Ratio Charts
4.5 Share Data
5 FINANCIAL DEALS
5.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
6 NEWS AND EVENTS
6.2 Company History
7.1 Research Methodology
7.2 Ratio Definitions
7.3 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Sysco Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Sysco Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Sysco Corporation Key Employees
Table 4: Sysco Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Sysco Corporation Locations
Table 6: Sysco Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: Sysco Corporation SWOT Analysis
Table 8: Sysco Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Sysco Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Sysco Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 11: Sysco Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: Sysco Corporation Financial Deals
Table 13: Sysco Corporation History
Table 14: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sysco Corporation, Ratio Charts