"YAMAE HISANO CO., LTD. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "YAMAE HISANO CO., LTD."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "YAMAE HISANO CO., LTD." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "YAMAE HISANO CO., LTD."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
YAMAE HISANO CO., LTD. (YAMAE HISANO) is a food and beverages manufacturer and distributor based in Japan. The company operates its business under four segments: food, real estate, transportation and others. It provides processed food products, alcoholic products and frozen food products. In addition, YAMAE HISANO manufactures, processes and sells agriculture and seafood products. It also provides residential construction materials, petroleum products and processed wood products. Furthermore, the company involves in the production of delicatessen lunch, transportation and warehousing, information processing, software development and car rental activities. YAMAE HISANO also involves in the brokerage and agency sale of common food, handles property and casualty insurance and provides vehicle maintenance services. The company was founded in the year 1950. YAMAE HISANO is headquartered in Fukuoka, Japan.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation