"Homeland Security Expenditure in Israel to 2016: Market Review" provides historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market.
"Homeland Security Expenditure in Israel to 2016: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market. The information in this Market Review draws upon in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
• Features key historical data on the homeland security market in Israel
• Provides key forecast statistics on the overall homeland security market to 2016
Reasons To Buy
• Understand the Israel homeland security market using market analysis
• Identify industry trends in Israel by analyzing the historical industry data
• Use the market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the homeland security market in Israel
• Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using forecast figures.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3.1 Secondary Research
1.3.2 Primary Research
1.4 ICD Research Terrorism Index
1.5 About ICD Research
1.6 About Strategic Defense Intelligence
2 Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
2.1 Israeli homeland security market expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.67% during the forecast period
2.2 Security threats expected to increase homeland security expenditure
2.3 Israel is “highly affected” by terrorism
2.4 Israel is the tenth most terror prone country in the world
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: Israel Homeland Security Expenditure 2005–2010
Table 2: Israel Homeland Security Expenditure 2011–2016
List of Figures
Figure 1: Israel Homeland Security Expenditure 2005–2010
Figure 2: Israel Homeland Security Expenditure 2011–2016
Figure 3: ICD Research Terrorism Heat Map
Figure 4: ICD Research Terrorism Index, 2010