HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited (HDFC Life) is one of the leading private life insurance companies in India. It operates as a joint venture of Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) and Standard Life plc. The company offers a complete range of group and individual insurance solutions. The company serves various customer needs such as protection, savings, pension, investment and health with its 32 retail and 10 group products in its portfolio. The company offers these products and services through over 450 branches servicing customer needs in over 961 cities and towns across India. In addition, the company has a strong base of financial consultants. HDFC Life is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations