"Exel Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
"Exel Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Exel Inc."
"Exel Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Exel Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Exel Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Exel Inc. (Exel) is involved in design and implementation of contract logistics solutions. The company is part of the supply chain division of Deutche Post DHL, a logistics group based in Germany. Exel provides a wide range of supply chain design, warehousing, fulfillment, consulting and transportation services. In addition, it offers reverse logistics, assembly and packaging, supply chain analysis, design, in-plant and manufacturing services amongst others. The company offers its services to a diversified customer base operating in automotive, consumer, chemical, industrial, energy, retail, life sciences and technology fields. Exel operates through more than 500 sites spread across the US, Canada and Latin America. The company is headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, the US.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations