"Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.: Technology & Communications Company profile & SWOT & Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key competitors, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
"Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.: Technology & Communications Company profile & SWOT & Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.
"Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.: Technology & Communications Company profile & SWOT & Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Affiliated Computer Services, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, key competitors, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Affiliated Computer Services, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS) is a provider of business process and Information Technology (IT) services and solutions. It offers a wide range of services from finance and accounting, and transaction processing to IT outsourcing, human resource services and customer care. ACS principally provides services such as business process outsourcing, information technology outsourcing, and system integration services. The company provides its services and solutions to commercial and government clients across the world. Major customers of the company include government, manufacturing, financial services, communications, retail, healthcare, education, and transportation industries. The company operates in more than 160 countries across the globe. ACS is headquartered in Dallas (Texas), the US.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations