If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryAlico Incorporated (Alico) is an agribusiness and land management company that produces citrus, sugarcane, cattle and resource conservation products. It owns and manages improved farm. Alico produces early and mid-season orange varieties including Hamlin oranges, and Valencia variety for the processed market. Alico also produces varieties of grapefruit. The company offers land leasing services for recreational and grazing purposes and conservation activities. Its activities also include farming the land and leasing some of the acreage to others for farming. Alico is headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, the US.This comprehensive SWOT profile of Alico Incorporated provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Alico Incorporated including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Alico Incorporated - Key Information
Alico Incorporated - Overview
Alico Incorporated - Key Employees
Alico Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
Alico Incorporated - Key Operational Heads
Alico Incorporated - Major Products and Services
Alico Incorporated - History
Alico Incorporated - Company Statement
Alico Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Alico Incorporated - Business Description
Alico Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
Alico Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Alico Incorporated - Strengths
Alico Incorporated - Weaknesses
Alico Incorporated - Opportunities
Alico Incorporated - Threats
Alico Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Alico Incorporated - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Alico Incorporated, Key Information
Alico Incorporated, Key Ratios
Alico Incorporated, Share Data
Alico Incorporated, Major Products and Services
Alico Incorporated, History
Alico Incorporated, Key Employees
Alico Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Alico Incorporated, Key Operational Heads
Alico Incorporated, Other Locations
Alico Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Alico Incorporated, Key Competitors
Alico Incorporated, SWOT Analysis
Alico Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
Alico Incorporated, Annual Ratios
Alico Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Alico Incorporated, Performance Chart
Alico Incorporated, Ratio Charts