If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryKorea Midland Power Co., Ltd. (KOMIPO) is engaged in the generation of electricity. It undertakes activities related to the generation of electricity, development of power generation resources and related consulting services. The company has six facilities for generation of electricity. It operates wind power, hydraulic power, nuclear power, and thermal power generation plants, as well as generates electricity through combustion of furnace waste gases. It supplies 13% of all domestic electric power in the Republic of Korea. KOMIPO has a power generation capacity of 7,952 MW. It is also involved in different projects, such as construction and commissioning of overseas power plants, operation and maintenance of overseas power plants, and training for local power plant staff. The company is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
The company focuses investments to strengthen its asset portfolio through organic and inorganic growth prospects. It intends to achieve total generation capacity of 30,000 MW and 1,600 MW in renewable energy by the year 2020.Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. Key Recent DevelopmentsOct 23, 2015: Marubeni Corporation to Enter into Power Purchase Agreements for Cirebon Expansion Coal Fired Power Plant Project in IndonesiaSep 25, 2015: KOMIPO Re-Issues Tender To Buy LNG Cargo For October 2015 DeliveryAug 07, 2015: KOMIPO purchases 545,000 tonnes of coalJun 25, 2015: Doosan and Korea Midland Power to Improve Performance of 500MW Thermal Power PlantsMay 05, 2015: KOMIPO begins construction of 55MW hydro power plant in IndonesiaThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Key Information
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Overview
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - History
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Threats
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., Key Information
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., History
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis