If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryForte Energy NL (Forte) formerly Murchison United NL is a mineral company that explores, evaluates and develops the uranium and energy related projects across the world. Its products include uranium, copper and cobalt. Forte’s projects include Firawa (Guinea), A238 (Mauritania) and Bir En Nar (Mauritania), among others. It currently holds ten Group 4 uranium exploration licenses in the Republic of Mauritania, in West Africa. The company holds two Uranium Prospecting Permits in the Republic of Guinea, West Africa. It also has some base-metal projects. Forte is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.Forte Energy NL Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 27, 2015: Forte Energy: Director resignationJun 12, 2015: Forte Energy NL: Market updateApr 16, 2015: New Licence Application over Kuriskova Deposit AreaMar 16, 2015: Forte Energy: Half Year Financial Report 31st Dec 2014Feb 26, 2015: Application for Removal of Forte from the Official List of the ASXThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Forte Energy NL provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Forte Energy NL including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Forte Energy NL - Key Information
Forte Energy NL - Overview
Forte Energy NL - Key Employees
Forte Energy NL - Key Employee Biographies
Forte Energy NL - Key Operational Heads
Forte Energy NL - Major Products and Services
Forte Energy NL - History
Forte Energy NL - Company Statement
Forte Energy NL - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Forte Energy NL - Business Description
Forte Energy NL - Corporate Strategy
Forte Energy NL - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Forte Energy NL - Strengths
Forte Energy NL - Weaknesses
Forte Energy NL - Opportunities
Forte Energy NL - Threats
Forte Energy NL - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Forte Energy NL - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Forte Energy NL, Key Information
Forte Energy NL, Key Ratios
Forte Energy NL, Share Data
Forte Energy NL, Major Products and Services
Forte Energy NL, History
Forte Energy NL, Key Employees
Forte Energy NL, Key Employee Biographies
Forte Energy NL, Key Operational Heads
Forte Energy NL, Other Locations
Forte Energy NL, Subsidiaries
Forte Energy NL, Key Competitors
Forte Energy NL, SWOT Analysis
Forte Energy NL, Ratios based on current share price
Forte Energy NL, Annual Ratios
Forte Energy NL, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Forte Energy NL, Performance Chart
Forte Energy NL, Ratio Charts