If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryGreen Rock Energy Limited (GREL) is a diversified company. The company explores and develops geothermal and hydrocarbon projects. It develops geothermal projects in Australia and Europe, and petroleum projects in Western Australia. GREL’s projects include the olympic dam geothermal energy project, and the great artesian basin project, among others. The company has memberships with Australian Geothermal Energy Association, Australian Geothermal Energy Group, WA Geothermal Centre of Excellence, WA Sustainable Energy Association (WASEA), International Energy Agency-Geothermal Implementing Agreement, and Canadian Geothermal Energy Association (CanGEA). GREL is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.Green Rock Energy Limited Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 16, 2015: Green Rock Energy:Half Year ReportApr 08, 2013: Western Australia Announces Green Rock Energy As Preferred Applicant For L12-7 Area In North Perth BasinMar 05, 2013: AWE And Green Rock To Drill Joint Geothermal And Hydrocarbon Wells In WAThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Green Rock Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Green Rock Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Green Rock Energy Limited - Key Information
Green Rock Energy Limited - Overview
Green Rock Energy Limited - Key Employees
Green Rock Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Green Rock Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
Green Rock Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Green Rock Energy Limited - History
Green Rock Energy Limited - Company Statement
Green Rock Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Green Rock Energy Limited - Business Description
Green Rock Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
Green Rock Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Green Rock Energy Limited - Strengths
Green Rock Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Green Rock Energy Limited - Opportunities
Green Rock Energy Limited - Threats
Green Rock Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Green Rock Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Green Rock Energy Limited, Key Information
Green Rock Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Green Rock Energy Limited, Share Data
Green Rock Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Green Rock Energy Limited, History
Green Rock Energy Limited, Key Employees
Green Rock Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Green Rock Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Green Rock Energy Limited, Other Locations
Green Rock Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Green Rock Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Green Rock Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Green Rock Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Green Rock Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Green Rock Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Green Rock Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Green Rock Energy Limited, Ratio Charts