If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryGevo, Inc. (Gevo) is a biotechnology company that offers chemicals. The company develops renewable chemicals and biofuels including isobutanol, solvents and coatings, materials, plastics, fibers, biojet blendstock and specialty fuels. Its services include metabolic engineering and process engineering. Gevo's GIFT platform is designed for the economic production of isobutanol from multiple renewable feedstocks such as corn, wheat, sorghum, barley, sugar cane and non-food-based, and cellulosic feedstocks. The company works with engineering package to carry out isobutanol fermentation and recovery process. It operates through corn ethanol demonstration facility located in St. Joseph, Missouri. Gevo is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.Gevo, Inc. Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 29, 2016: Gevo Reports Fourth Quarter 2015 Financial ResultsJan 19, 2016: Gevo Adds William H. Baum to Board of DirectorsDec 17, 2015: Gevo Provides Update on Alcohol to Jet Certification ProcessNov 09, 2015: Gevo Signs Licensing and Joint Development Agreements With PrajNov 05, 2015: Gevo Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial ResultsThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Gevo, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gevo, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Gevo, Inc. - Key Information
Gevo, Inc. - Overview
Gevo, Inc. - Key Employees
Gevo, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Gevo, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Gevo, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Gevo, Inc. - History
Gevo, Inc. - Company Statement
Gevo, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Gevo, Inc. - Business Description
Gevo, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Gevo, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gevo, Inc. - Strengths
Gevo, Inc. - Weaknesses
Gevo, Inc. - Opportunities
Gevo, Inc. - Threats
Gevo, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Gevo, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Gevo, Inc., Key Information
Gevo, Inc., Key Ratios
Gevo, Inc., Share Data
Gevo, Inc., Major Products and Services
Gevo, Inc., History
Gevo, Inc., Key Employees
Gevo, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Gevo, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Gevo, Inc., Other Locations
Gevo, Inc., Subsidiaries
Gevo, Inc., Key Competitors
Gevo, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Gevo, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Gevo, Inc., Annual Ratios
Gevo, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Gevo, Inc., Performance Chart
Gevo, Inc., Ratio Charts