If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryCanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (CanAlaska) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral properties in Canada. Its mineral properties include Cree East project, West McArthur project, Fond du Lac project, NW Manitoba project. CanAlaska also has projects in various locations such as Carswell, Cree West, Collins Bay Extension, Helmer, Hodgson, Kasmere, Key Lake, Lake Athabasca, McTavish, Moon, Grease River, Poplar, Patterson, and Waterbury. The company’s partners include Allway Minerals and Science Technology Ltd., Hanwha Corporation, KEPCO Korea Electric Power Corporation, KORES Korea Resources Corp., SK Networks SK Networks Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Corporation, Fond du Lac Denesuline First Nation, and Bayswater Uranium. CanAlaska is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. Key Recent DevelopmentsJun 17, 2015: Northern Uranium Commences Summer Drill Program at NW ManitobaMay 13, 2015: CanAlaska: Drilling at Maguire Confirms Large Alteration System, Drilling to Continue in June with Two Diamond RigsMay 08, 2015: CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. announces its intention to deregister from its reporting requirements in the United StatesApr 22, 2015: Significant Uranium Mineralization Intersected at NW Manitoba, Second Diamond Drill Mobilized to Project: CanAlaskaApr 13, 2015: Strong Gravity Anomaly Discovered at Patterson West Uranium ProjectThis comprehensive SWOT profile of CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Key Information
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Overview
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Key Employees
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Major Products and Services
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - History
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Company Statement
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Business Description
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Strengths
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Weaknesses
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Opportunities
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Threats
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Key Information
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Key Ratios
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Share Data
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Major Products and Services
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., History
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Key Employees
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Key Operational Heads
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Other Locations
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Subsidiaries
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Key Competitors
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., SWOT Analysis
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Annual Ratios
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Performance Chart
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd., Ratio Charts