If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryNeah Power Systems, Inc. (NPWZ) is an energy company that develops and markets fuel cells and fuel cell systems. It develops renewable energy solutions using its patented direct methanol micro fuel cell technology, formic acid fuel cell technology and reformer technology for the fuel cell markets. It designs and develops silicon fuel cells using its patented PowerChip technology that uses porous silicon electrodes and the liquid electrolyte, to replace existing rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery technology. Its fuel cells are used in a variety of military, transportation, and portable electronics applications. The company develops two types of fuel cells namely; PowerChip and the BuzzCell. The PowerChip is a silicon based fuel cell used in soldier power, remote power stations, and unmanned underwater and aerial vehicles. The BuzzCell fuel cell is a consumer product and is developed using polymeric materials. The company's hydrogen gas generating reformer technology, Formira, generates direct on-site hydrogen gas at point of use. It develops and markets rechargeable miniature fuel cell products for low power applications to defense, commercial and consumer companies. NPWS is headquartered in Bothell, Washington, the US.Neah Power Systems, Inc. Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 09, 2016: Neah Power Systems Files Patent for Powerchip BatteryFeb 02, 2016: Neah Power Systems Awarded Two Patents for Powerchip Fuel CellDec 23, 2015: Neah Power Systems Signs Memorandum of Understanding With South Africa EntityDec 08, 2015: Neah Power Systems Names Robert A. Kruse Jr. to Strategic Advisory BoardOct 20, 2015: Neah Power Systems Releases Improved Formira Hydrogen-on-Demand ProductThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Neah Power Systems, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Neah Power Systems, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Key Information
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Overview
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Key Employees
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - History
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Company Statement
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Business Description
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Strengths
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Opportunities
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Threats
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Neah Power Systems, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Key Information
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Key Ratios
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Share Data
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services
Neah Power Systems, Inc., History
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Key Employees
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Other Locations
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Key Competitors
Neah Power Systems, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Annual Ratios
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Performance Chart
Neah Power Systems, Inc., Ratio Charts