If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryElectricity Generation Company (EUAS) is an electrical power generation company. It generates electricity through the exploitation of domestic products and resources. As of December 2012, the company operated 19 thermal power plants and 84 hydroelectric power plants. The company assumed the responsibility of power plants, which were not transferred to private companies. EUAS has total installed capacity of 24,775 megawatts (MW) and generates 90,823 GWh of electricity. EUAS's installed capacity accounts for 43.4% of Turkey's electricity generation capacity. The company undertakes rehabilitation activities in all its power plants. EUAS employs new technologies in all its thermal and hydroelectric power plants to increase the efficiency and generation capacity of these plants and decrease environmental pollution. EUAS is headquartered in Ankara, Turkey.Electricity Generation Company Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 26, 2013: TAQA postpones $12-bn project to construct coal power plants in TurkeyMay 08, 2013: MHI To Step Up Involvement In Sinop Nuclear Power Plant Project In TurkeyThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Electricity Generation Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Electricity Generation Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Electricity Generation Company - Key Information
Electricity Generation Company - Overview
Electricity Generation Company - Key Employees
Electricity Generation Company - Key Employee Biographies
Electricity Generation Company - Key Operational Heads
Electricity Generation Company - Major Products and Services
Electricity Generation Company - History
Electricity Generation Company - Company Statement
Electricity Generation Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Electricity Generation Company - Business Description
Electricity Generation Company - Corporate Strategy
Electricity Generation Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Electricity Generation Company - Strengths
Electricity Generation Company - Weaknesses
Electricity Generation Company - Opportunities
Electricity Generation Company - Threats
Electricity Generation Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Electricity Generation Company, Key Information
Electricity Generation Company, Major Products and Services
Electricity Generation Company, History
Electricity Generation Company, Key Employees
Electricity Generation Company, Key Employee Biographies
Electricity Generation Company, Key Operational Heads
Electricity Generation Company, Other Locations
Electricity Generation Company, Subsidiaries
Electricity Generation Company, Key Competitors
Electricity Generation Company, SWOT Analysis