Oral Care in Chile

 Published On: Apr, 2016 |    No of Pages: 24 |  Published By: Euromonitor | Format: PDF
Chilean consumers stick to basics when it comes to oral hygiene. The key categories in 2015 were toothpaste and manual toothbrushes; toothpaste accounted for 56% of value sales and generated CLP78 billion and manual toothbrushes accounted for a 25% value share, generating CLP34 billion. These two categories combined captured 81% of the oral care sales. The growth rate for oral care in 2015 was one percentage point higher than the review period CAGR of 7%. As oral care falls into basic hygiene...

Euromonitor International's Oral Care in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.

Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the marketís major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
ORAL CARE IN CHILE
Headlines
Trends
Competitive Landscape
Prospects
Category Data
Table 1 Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
Table 2 Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
Table 3 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2010-2015
Table 4 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
Table 5 Sales of Toothpaste by Type: % Value Breakdown 2011-2015
Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2011-2015
Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2012-2015
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Executive Summary
Growth Rates Are Expected To Slow Down
Women's Increased Purchasing Power and Search for Sophistication
Men's-specific Products Continue Positive Performance
Premium Versus Mass Competition
Pharmacies and Beauty Specialist Retailers Hold Leadership Within Beauty and Personal Care
Key Trends and Developments
Beauty and Health Gain Further Importance Amongst Social Segments
Distribution Continued To Be Led by Store-based Retailing in Spite of the Importance of Direct Selling in Latin America
Value-added Products and Specific Products Demanded by Both Women and Men
Market Data
Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
Table 14 Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
Table 15 Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
Table 16 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2011-2015
Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2011-2015
Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2012-2015
Table 19 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2010-2015
Table 20 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2015
Table 21 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 22 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 23 Forecast Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 24 Forecast Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Sources
Summary 1 Research Sources
If the above report does not have the information suitable for your business, we can provide custom research that can be lucrative for your business or enhance your profession.