If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The Fragrances market in the US is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Female Fragrances is the leading category and is forecast to register the fastest growth both in value and volume terms during 2014-2019.
• The US Fragrances market will register sluggish growth during 2014-2019
• The Female Fragrances is the leading value category accounting for 66.5% share in 2014 and is also forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2014-2019
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 46.7% of the overall Fragrances distribution in 2014
• Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the US Fragrances market
• Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, and Giorgio Armani are the leading brands in the US Fragrances market
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrances Market in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
• Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion