If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Market maturity and the economic downturn, is leading to rationalization of product purchases in consumer packaged goods market in Greece. The Fragrances market in Greece is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 than 2009-2014 and was led by the Female Fragrances category in both value and volume terms. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Greek Cosmetics & Toiletries market followed by Health & Beauty Stores.
• The Fragrances market in Greece grew at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2009-2014.
• The Female Fragrances category has the highest volume share in the Greek Fragrances market.
• The Female Fragrances category will gain market share during 2014-2019.
• Health & Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel across categories of Fragrances in Greece.
• Ck One is the leading brand in the Unisex Fragrances category.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights in Greece provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
• Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion