If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Lion Corporation successfully meets its antiperspirant to consumers' specific needs in Japan.
• Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
• Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
• Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
• Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
• Why is Lion Ban Sweat Block considered an interesting case of success?
• What consumer insight underpins this success?
• Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
• What can I learn from the success of Lion Ban Sweat Block?
Lion Ban Sweat Block is an antiperspirant that focuses on the prevention of sweat marks on clothes, and sold 2.5 million bottles within five months of the launch as it responds to a specific concern of female consumers.
Although armpit sweating and sweat marks are among the biggest concerns among Japanese females, no variant from any major antiperspirant brand previously positioned itself as a sweat mark solution in Japan, allowing the product to stand out in the category.