If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This study explores how Fountain Molecules built success through responding to consumers' beauty and wellness concerns with naturally formulated and scientifically advanced liquid OTC supplements.
• Use Canadean Consumer’s selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
• Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
• Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
• Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
• Why is Fountain Molecules considered an interesting case of success?
• What consumer insight underpins the ongoing success of Fountain Molecules?
• Which consumer trends has Fountain Molecules capitalized on?
• What can I learn from Fountain Molecules successful approach to tapping into new opportunities by innovating in the right direction?
Fountain is a new brand by a young company, which has managed to gain popularity in developed markets such as the UK and Canada. The Molecules range of supplements offers good value for money and is in line with some major trends in the OTC sector – liquid format, sweetened taste, "natural" ingredients.
Claims are targeted towards the interests of modern urban consumers: intelligence-enhancing, anti-aging, anti-stress, and energy-boosting. The formulations are based on trendy substances, such as hyaluronic acid, resveratrol, and hydrolyzed collagen, and draw on both science and traditional medicine to convince consumers they are effective.