If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Compared to "traditional" celebrities, online bloggers and vloggers are more trusted by consumers, who often feel a personal connection with these idols. The expansion of recent ranges endorsed by online celebrities proves that collaboration with the most followed social media stars creates a very powerful resonating point. The success of Zoella Beauty, released in 2014, displays the impact of online gurus on a modern audience and showcases the way to capitalize on YouTube video bloggers' fame.
• Video blogger licensing has quickly become a "shortcut" to creating a successful personal care product range. Praise from its celebrity co-creator and consistent promotion through their videos and blog posts, serve as very strong advertisements, saving the original brand money that might otherwise have been spent on traditional ways of promoting a product. Beauty brands can significantly premiumize their image by applying a carefully chosen license or idealistic message for their products. Similar results can be obtained by linking their products to certain charities, which adds a "feel-good" factor, boosting consumers' ethical wellbeing and providing them with justification for their purchase.
"Success Case study: Zoella Beauty" is part of Canadean's Successes and Failures research and explores the success of Zoella Beauty range launched in the UK. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
• Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
• Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
• Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
• Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.