If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The Brazil’s Skincare market is forecast to register strong
growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Body Care
category has the largest volume share in 2015 while The Facial Care category
is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Value-conscious
Brazilian consumers will continue seeking multi-functional Skincare products
that offer additional benefits beyond basic hydration. Contrary to it, young
adult consumers with more disposable incomes will trade up to premium
• Among all five categories analyzed, the Body Care is
the leading value category with 49.2% share by value in the Brazilian
• Personalization and On-The-Go are the major trends that are driving
the Brazilian Skincare market.
• Considerable penetration of Smartphone in market will drive demand
for products opting digital media for brand promotions in the Brazilian
• Tube will be the fastest growing container type at a CAGR of 8.1%
• Natura and Avon Products, Inc. are the market leaders in the
Brazilian Skincare market.
• Drug Stores & Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel in
the Brazilian Skincare market.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the
Skincare market in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to
target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures
category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth
analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care,
Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on
individual segment share within each category and the change in their market
share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share
of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis
• Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through
distribution channels such as
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty
Stores and others in 2014
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and
containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units
sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass,
and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, and others
• Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence
Skincare products consumption
• Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will
shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore
further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to
identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on
detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market
• Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare
products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market
which will help determine the best audiences to target
• Access to analysis on new products launched in the
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes
expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities
that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue