If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Growing young population and increasing disposable incomes is
driving growth in the Indian consumer market. The Sun Protection category is
the largest category and is forecast to register fastest growth during
2015-2020. Personalization is the most important trend as consumers prefer to
use Suncare products that cater to their lifestyles and age.
• Growing young population and high disposable income
is driving the consumer packaged goods market in India.
• Among the two categories analyzed, the Sun Protection is the leading
value category with 90.1% share by value in the Indian Suncare
• Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel for Suncare
products in India.
• Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the
Indian Suncare market.
• Personalization and Added Functionality are the major consumer
trends that are driving the Indian Suncare market.
• Demand for premium Suncare products will gain momentum in
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the
Suncare market in India provides insights on high growth categories to
target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures
category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth
analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun and Sun
Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and
the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share
of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis
• Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through
distribution channels such as Hypermarkets
& Supermarkets, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty
Stores and others in 2014
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and
containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units
sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid
Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Bottle, Aerosol, and
• Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence
Suncare products consumption
• Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will
shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore
further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to
identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on
detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market
• Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare
products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market
which will help determine the best audiences to target
• Access to analysis on new products launched in the
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes
expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities
that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue