If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Carbonates have remained the top beverage despite tough competition from packaged water in light of the healthier hydration trend. There was only slight growth and the top five countries as the USA, Mexico, Brazil, China and Germany; these countries make up just under half of all volumes sold worldwide. Cola has continued to be resistant to the growth of fruit flavors especially more exotic flavors. In the future western markets could start to see a decline mostly due to people moving away from sugary beverages.
• The war on sugar across many western markets is having a profound effect on the amount of carbonates consumed
• PET continues to be the leading pack type as it is easier for producers to handle and provides better merchandising opportunity
• More people have started dining out of home giving all on-premise numbers a boost especially in QSR as rising cities become a hub for development in this area
• Premium craft carbonates are becoming more popular much like the craft beer segment as people call for local ingredients in small batches
Canadean’s Global Carbonates report covering over 80 countries, provides:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the Carbonates market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Carbonates market
Reasons To Buy
• The Global Carbonates report allows you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The report is arranged by region, with accompanying country profiles giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global carbonates market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the global carbonates industry by region and country to support your long-term strategic planning