If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Juice has seen fluctuating fortunes since 2000, recording its steepest decline of nearly 3% in 2014. The global economic crisis, rising raw material prices, crop shortages, exchange rate fluctuations and concerns around the sugar content of juice have all contributed to reshape the world’s juice landscape. As in other soft drinks categories, Asia has become the burgeoning force, with its share of throat increasing by seven percentage points to close to 18% in 2014; in stark contrast to North America’s 12 percentage point fall to 36% (since 2000).
• A significant challenge to juice consumption in western markets is the waning of the traditional at home breakfast occasion. In the USA, UK and Germany, for example, the growing trend to breakfasting on the go has had a notable affect on orange juice consumption in particular. Orange still tops the flavor ranking in all regions, bar East Europe where apple ranks first, but global consumption has dropped significantly since 2000
• Coconut waters (100% juice variants) is a vibrant segment in the juice flavor profile. In the USA, further strong double-digit growth is forecast for 2015 as the range of coconut water variants steadily expands. Aided by numerous celebrity endorsements of its hydration and lifestyle health benefits, coconut waters have quickly gained a premium image and foothold in the juice market
• Packaging is playing an increasingly important role in how juice producers present their products, particularly at the premium end of the market. For those consumers who are interested in ‘natural’ and ‘pure’ juices and prepared to pay the premium, companies’ sustainability practices, reduction of material usage and packaging recyclability credentials are also important
Canadean’s Global Juice report covering over 80 countries, provides:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the Juice market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Juice market
Reasons To Buy
• The Global Juice report allows you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The report is arranged by region, with accompanying country profiles giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global juice market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the global juice industry by region and country to support your long-term strategic planning