If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Nectars has continued to get closer to the larger pure juice market in terms of volume as another year of growth has been posted. Ambient nectars have continued to take shares from chilled nectars as most fridges are reserved for juices as these need to be kept cold to increase their shelf life. West Europe was the main market to see decline as people are tending to move towards higher juice content as incomes increase. On-premise has taken shares from off-premise especially in the Asian EDA channel. The strong presences of street sales in India has seen their on-premise consumption increase boosting the overall on-premise consumption across Asia.
• PET has taken shares from board again as more people see this format as more convenient
• Africa and MENA were the two regions that saw the most growth as the long hot summers and their attractive price per liter has seen them flourish in these regions and are set to be the ones to watch
• Europe continues to hold the higher per capita consumption with Asia being at the lowest
• Frozen nectars were only seen in Canada and they are set to be in a long term decline
Canadean’s Global Nectars report covering over 80 countries, provides:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the Nectars market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Nectars market
Reasons To Buy
• The Global Nectars report allows you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The report is arranged by region, with accompanying country profiles giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global nectars market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the global nectars industry by region and country to support your long-term strategic planning