If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The growth rate of the sports drinks category has been decelerating over the last few years and managed a meager 1% increase in 2014. Category development was influenced by Asia, but hindered by contraction across Europe and negligible growth in North America. The five principal markets in this category – USA, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico – hold slightly more than 70% share of global volumes, of which 40% is from the USA alone.
• The Western trend for living a healthy lifestyle and taking part in regular exercise and sporting activities is spreading east into Asia. With increasing consumer concern regarding health, there are more opportunities for sports drinks as they can provide electrolytes and help to keep bodies in balance
• Africa, Australasia, Latin America and North America only have non-carbonated sports drinks products available in their markets. However, around a quarter of the Asian market has some carbonation. China and Malaysia have the largest carbonated sports drinks volumes, collectively holding more than three-quarters of the Asia carbonated sports drinks market
• With the rise in awareness of the importance of living a healthy lifestyle and taking regular exercise, ,comes the increase in consumption of sports drinks in on-premise channels, namely gyms, fitness and leisure centers. Such outlets presented the highest growth rate in 2014 at 5%, which in turn resulted in a small increase in share. Nearly 11% of global sports drinks volume was consumed through these sub-channels
Canadean’s Global Sports Drinks report covering over 80 countries, provides:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the Sports Drinks market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Sports Drinks market
Reasons To Buy
• The Global Sports Drinks report allows you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The report is arranged by region, with accompanying country profiles giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global sports drinks market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the global sports drinks industry by region and country to support your long-term strategic planning