If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The growth rate of the bulk/HOD water category has been accelerating steadily over the last few years and managed another 6% increase in 2014. Category development was massively influenced by Asia which added three-quarters of the additional 8 bn liters consumed globally. The four principal markets in this category – China, Mexico, Indonesia and Brazil – collectively hold 60% of global volumes. Volumes remained relatively stable in West Europe, with the trend for healthy hydration helping to spur growth as consumers drink more water at work. In North America, by contrast, bulk/HOD water has fallen victim to more convenient and low cost alternatives.
• The availability of safe, clean drinking water is an important issue in developing markets, particularly Brazil and India, where environmental factors have led to double-digit volume increases in 2014. Where tap water is either undrinkable or unreliable, bulk/HOD water will normally plug the gap and in some countries it has become an essential feature of household consumption
• Mineral water continues to go from strength to strength, taking a share of almost 22% in 2014, thanks to growing awareness about the value of healthy drinks. However, spring water suffered a reduction in share as the segment is increasingly hamstrung by environmental opposition, particularly in the USA market
• Polycarbonate bubbletop has seen a slight reduction in share during 2014 as hygiene concerns in the large Turkey market resulted in a volume contraction in this market. As a result, alternative packs such as glass demijohns and PET bubbletops have shown some growth, with consumers shifting to containers they consider to be safer
Canadean’s Global Bulk/HOD Water report covering over 80 countries, provides:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the Bulk/HOD Water market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Bulk/HOD water market
Reasons To Buy
• The Global Bulk/HOD Water report allows you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The report is arranged by region, with accompanying country profiles giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global bulk/HOD water market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the global bulk/HOD water industry by region and country to support your long-term strategic planning