If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The Greece Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides quarterly data for Q1-2015, full year 2014 volumes, 2015 forecasts for all commercial beverages, and supporting analysis.
• PL brands performed above the market in most soft drinks categories with the exception of carbonates
• Soft drinks returned to growth thanks to gains in packaged water, energy drinks, nectars and still drinks
• Sales of alcoholic drinks declined by under 4% during the quarter; fortified wine, FABs, spirits, beer and wine continued to face losses, while cider continued to strongly outperform the market
The report from global beverage experts, Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline volumes for Q1 2015 vs Q1 2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates data for Q1 2015 vs Q1 2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• A Q1-2015 special focus on recent trends and innovation in energy drinks
Reasons To Buy
• The Greece Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is designed for clients needing an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Greece beverage industry to support and enhance strategic planning
• Comprehensive textual analysis makes this report an essential tool in helping you identify the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in the Greece to back your marketing initiatives
• Canadean’s experienced ‘on the ground’ local researchers provide widely respected category projections supported by insightful analysis, which can be used to make well-informed decisions on the 2015 outlook in the marketplace for your company
• Each quarter a Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offers an informative analysis from our local consultants keeping you up-to-date with developments in the country