If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The East Europe Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides quarterly data for Q1-2015, full year 2014 volumes, 2015 forecasts for all commercial beverages, and supporting analysis.
• Subdued start to year for most beverages, with carbonates the main drag on the poor performance of soft drinks
• Cider the star category for the quarter
• Russia underlines the reason for subdued regional demand
• PL losing its edge as consumers demonstrate preference for brands
The report from global beverage experts, Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline volumes for Q1 2015 vs Q1 2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates data for Q1 2015 vs Q1 2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015 by country
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters in key markets
• An executive summary providing a concise analysis of the latest quarterly regional trends and outlook for 2015
• A Q1-2015 special focus on recent trends and innovation in energy drinks
Reasons To Buy
• The East Europe Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is designed for clients needing an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the East Europe beverage industry to support and enhance strategic planning
• Comprehensive textual analysis makes this report an essential tool in helping you identify the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in the East Europe to back your marketing initiatives
• Canadean’s experienced ‘on the ground’ local researchers provide widely respected category projections supported by insightful analysis, which can be used to make well-informed decisions on the 2015 outlook in the marketplace for your company
• A regional executive summary provides you with a concise analysis of the overall quarterly regional trends and outlook for 2015
• Each quarter a Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offers an informative analysis from our local consultants keeping you up-to-date with developments in the country