If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The squash/syrups category continued its slow but steady growth in 2014, with an increase in consumption of less than 1%. Further growth was restricted by a decline in West Europe, the largest market, as well as Latin America and Australasia. West Europe saw a 3% decline in 2014, as the two largest markets, the UK and France both saw declines. West Europe did not see growth larger than 2% in any countries, and so was unable to counteract the decline in the majority of West European markets.
• The main driver for decreasing volumes in West Europe is the health trend and subsequent concerns surrounding sugar consumption. This has drastically reduced the volumes of traditional squash/syrups being consumed by children, as parents worry about obesity and dental health
• Despite the negativity, producers have invested in innovation within the category, predominantly in the water enhancers segment, an area that has had a positive reception and seen growth. Support from the leading brands has enabled the segment to reach its target demographic of young adults and created new consumption occasions for squash/syrups
• Orange, the most popular flavor globally, has seen an increase of 1% - just ahead of the market – with Africa leading in terms of volume and a 6% growth rate. However, the best growth within the top ten flavors came from mango, with a 5% growth rate. Positive performances from all markets (bar Australasia) saw the relatively small segment grow impressively
Canadean’s Global Squash/Syrups report covering over 80 countries, provides:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the Squash/Syrups market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Squash/Syrups market
Reasons To Buy
• The Global Squash/Syrups report allows you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The report is arranged by region, with accompanying country profiles giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global squash/syrups market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the global squash/syrups industry by region and country to support your long-term strategic planning