If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Beverage consumption habits have changed over the years in Brazil, for the first time moving in line with global beverage trends, focusing on quality products, healthier choices, and also cost benefits as major drivers. Based on the actual development stage of Brazil, future growth will be driven mainly by new product development in line with the health and wellness trend, packaging presentations and extension of new flavors in core categories.
• All commercial beverages registered growth in Q3-15, led by beer, packaged water, bulk/HOD water and hot coffee
• The economic situation of the country, however, posed a challenging scenario for important categories, such as carbonates, which saw a drop in volume
• The economic situation is favoring categories which offer better value for money
• Innovations and favorable weather were at the core of category development
Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q2-3014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Brazil beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Brazil to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation