If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Available for over 80 markets, Canadean’s Soft Drinks Review 2014 reports provide a comprehensive overview of soft drinks markets, with forecasts to 2017.
The Soft Drinks Reviews are updated annually and provide a cohesive analysis of the drivers behind the soft drinks category, covering for example:
• The impact of the economic environment
• Pricing challenges
• Raw material price hikes
• Current and emerging trends – flavours, packaging, distribution
• Key company performance
The Soft Drinks Review reports from global beverage experts, Canadean, offer a complete overview of the Morocco soft drinks market, including:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2008-2013 with forecasts to 2017
• 2012-2013 soft drinks volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2014 forecasts
• Details of key soft drinks new product launches in 2013 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the soft drinks market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the soft drinks market
Reasons To Buy
• Available for over 80 markets, Canadean’s Soft Drinks Review 2014 reports provide soft drinks professionals and analysts with a comprehensive overview of the soft drinks industry
• Compiled from Canadean’s extensive global soft drinks database, the reports offer you a cost-effective way of quickly gaining an understanding of the industry’s dynamics and structure
• The unique granularity of our data allows you to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
• Canadean’s in-depth methodology provides consistent and reliable data, which has been researched by our experienced ‘on the ground’ industry researchers who conduct face-to-face interviews across the value chain