If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Macroeconomic results are showing an improvement in the overall economy. Although GDP growth is set to increase this year forecasts show that it will slow down in 2016. The weather was variable, not really affecting consumption. Exports are also set to increase driving GDP growth.
• Mixed performances in soft drinks with packaged water growing and iced/rtd tea drinks shrinking
• Marketing in branded products has challenged PL
• Reserved consumer spending has led to dairy drinks suffering
• Consumers are sensitive to drinks containing sugar, so much so that beer benefits
Slovenia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
• Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Slovenia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Slovenia to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation