If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The economy continued its recovery, driven by the dramatic growth in industrial exports. After the cool and rainy summers of 2013-14, warm weather in Q2 and Q3-15 helped consumption levels increase in seasonal categories. The return of economic growth and expected increase in social spending has given bottlers confidence. Companies are expected to continue relying on their low priced portfolios to drive future growth.
• The economy has entered into recovery despite a decline in Russian tourists
• The warm summer has helped seasonal categories such as, beer, packaged water and carbonates
• Companies are more confident but still rely on budget prices in order to boost consumption
• Private label has continued to grow after the exit of some budget brands
Bulgaria Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Bulgaria beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Bulgaria to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation