If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Switzerland’s economy has recorded a slight growth thanks to private consumption and investment spending. The weather was above average for most of the quarter with temperatures reaching nearly 40 degrees in Geneva. Tourist numbers have increased as more people have money to spend on travelling abroad rather than staying at home.
• Despite the hot summer soft drinks have continued to decline
• Beer recorded a higher growth which offset the declines of other categories keeping volumes of ACB stable
• A high prevalence of Private Label brands has seen consumer prices fall
• Packaged water and carbonates have contracted even in the warm weather
Switzerland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Switzerland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Switzerland to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation