If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
China's GDP growth is forecast to slow in Q3-15. Q3-15 was warm with relatively higher temperatures and higher rainfall compared to 2014. Private Label products saw a positive performance in Q3-15, with players diversifying their range. The non-manufacturing sector has continued to see good growth, with good growth seen in the service industry.
• Commercial beverages continued to see a low single digit growth in Q3-15
• The dairy category experienced the most momentum
• Soft drinks categories maintained a stable growth in Q3-15
• Alcoholic drinks experienced a decline in Q3-15, due to the negative performance of the largest category
China Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the China beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in China to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation