If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
A very hot summer and GDP growth helped drive beverage sales with many soft categories and beer enjoying growth compared to Q3-14. Overall beverage prices were flat, but national brands were down which put increased pressure on the PL segment which understandably suffered. The share of small and medium suppliers in large supermarket chains is on the increase with large multinationals losing share.
• Many seasonal categories performed well thanks to the hot summer
• Energy drinks saw continued growth, albeit from a small user base, with much innovation in flavour
• GNRS enjoyed the largest percentage growth of any category with the Alpro assortment acting as a key driver
France Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the France beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in France to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation