If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
A positive economic situation boosted consumer confidence and facilitated volume increases in the beverage industry despite an atypically cold July, and an average August and September. Russia’s embargo continued on Latvia’s milk products, leading to milk price reductions, which further boosted volume of dairy consumption. Excise duty was increased on alcoholic beverages in August however the full effect of this is yet to be seen.
• Positive economic situation in the country results in growing beverage volumes in Latvia
• Milk prices continue to go down. As a result, milk products' volume has gone up
• Excise duty has been raised for alcoholic beverages
• Latvian consumers tend to prefer traditional flavored drinks, however, at the same time they are curious to try new flavors as well
Latvia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Latvia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Latvia to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation