If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The GDP has increased seeing a rise in consumption across most markets. Soft drinks saw a drop which was balanced out by the aggregated volume growth of other beverage segments. Packaged water continues to be the biggest volume driver in the soft drinks market buoyed by its perception as the healthy option while carbonates dropped as the category continues to come under fire. The large hot coffee category maintained volume and hot tea grew, benefitting from its healthy image.
• The whole beverage market declined in Q3-15, thus remaining almost stable compared to last year
• Soft drinks saw a drop which was balanced out by the aggregated volume growth of other (non-soft) beverage segments, with overall growth of around half of a percent
• Packaged water continues to be the biggest volume driver in the soft drinks market
• The price gap between Private Labels and brands is growing
Netherlands Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Netherlands beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in the Netherlands to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation