If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
With the positive signs of the economic parameters, Spain saw a growth in consumer confidence that reflected in the consumption level of the soft drinks industry of the country. The increased influx of tourists and the above average temperatures aided many of the categories growth. Some companies decided to invest in building promising niches with demographic clusters. Moreover, many leading companies, even some Private Label products, took the advantage of higher consumer spending power in Q3-15 and proceeded to increase retail prices in modern retail channels.
• In Q3-15, consumption levels were influenced significantly by the higher than average temperatures than in previous years
• The economic mood was also much improved from that of the previous year
• A negative Consumer Price Index result meant more spending power for consumers
• Babies, school children and senior citizens were new targets for packaged water companies to build value niches
Spain Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Spain beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Spain to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation