If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The economic mood has been more positive in Q3-15, despite slightly lower than expected GDP growth in Q2-15 and the prolonged drought over the summer. The cheaper consumer basket due to the June VAT reduction from 24% to 9% generated some extra disposable income for consumers, which in part turned into increased consumption. Soft drinks Private Label sales benefited significantly from the overall growth in demand.
• All commercial beverages volumes saw a good increase compared to Q3-14
• Soft drinks were a key driver with a high growth, increase was due to highly favorable weather and increasing consumer confidence
• Weather was extremely hot during the summer of 2015, plus September also brought higher than average temperatures
• Consumption overall was also boosted by improved consumer confidence and the extra disposable income of consumers generated by the VAT reduction
Romania Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Romania beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Romania to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation